Just as the diversity of our various brands gives our company an advantage – the diversity of our employees similarly represents a competitive advantage. We know that the unique talents, experiences and perspectives that each employee brings help us better serve the increasingly interconnected, globalized world in which we live.
We promote diversity in its many forms and are committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment in all aspects of our business.
Community Involvement and Corporate Citizenship
At ACCO Brands, we are committed to making an investment in the communities where we live and work. We value fundraising and volunteering our time to support various community organizations and causes – locally and globally.
We have donated millions of dollars in assistance and in-kind donations around the world to programs that promote cultural, health, welfare and other causes that our employees are passionate about. We recognize our responsibility to manage not only our corporate performance, but also our social impact.
Our suppliers must comply with our Supplier Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to human rights, working conditions and safety.
- Click here for the ACCO Brands Social Responsibility Policy.
- Click here for our Supplier Workplace and Security Code of Conduct.
- Notice of violations: Any worker with any knowledge of a violation of our Supplier Code of Conduct should report the information at this link.
- Click here for our California Transparency in Supply Chains Act and UK Modern Slavery Act Statement.
- Click here for our Conflict Minerals Policy.